We are happy to welcome clients back in the building at a limited capacity. In order to maintain the health and safety of our clients and staff, the following protocols will be in effect:
- Due to the inability to social distance, all individuals entering the building will be required to wear a mask covering the nose and mouth, regardless of vaccination status.
- One person per appointment will be allowed to enter the building for scheduled wellness and sick appointments. The only exception will be for euthanasia appointments.
- Clients will call to check in and will be invited in once an exam room is ready.
- Clients will remain in the exam rooms and will not have access to the treatment area.
- All appointments not requiring the doctor will be seen as curbside (nail trims, anal glands, labwork etc.)
- Clients picking up medication, food, etc should follow curbside protocol.
- Curbside appointments will still be offered to those who prefer this service, or for those who are unable to meet the above requirements.
- Please keep in mind that medications are taking longer to receive from our distributer. Please do not wait until you are out of medication to request a refill.
- Pharmacies may be overwhelmed right now. While we will call/fax in requested prescriptions right away, the pharmacy may not be able to fill them as quickly. We recommend calling them first to make sure the prescription is ready.
We want to keep everyone safe, therefore these policies are non-negotiable. Please be patient with us as we adjust to these new procedures. There will be a learning curve for all of us and we need to work together to ensure the best quality care for your pets. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
*** We will be observing special holiday hours over the next two weeks. The office will be closed on Chrismtas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day. We will close at noon on New Year's Eve.